The S.P. i HipSextant is patented in the United States, Australia, and Japan.
The HipSextant Navigation System is a CE Marked medical device.
The quality management system for the HipSextant Navigation System is ISO 13485:2003 registered under BSI
- Orthopedics Today: "Patient-specific mechanical navigation system addresses hip replacement problems."
- The HipSextant System has received clearance for use in United States by the FDA!
ENSURE THAT YOUR SURGEON HAS ACCESS TO THE HIPSEXTANT. THE PATIENT-SPECIFIC CUSTOM ALIGNMENT TOOL FOR BETTER HIP SURGERY. (Please contact us)
This website is primarily designed to provide hip surgeons and patients with information about the HipSextant. The navigation bar on the left provides links for information about:
- The purpose of the HipSextant
- How to order the instrument
- Instructions for use of the instrument
The animation illustrating the use of the tool:
The following presentation provides a general introduction:
This video illustrates aspects of the intraoperative practice:
Detailed HipSextant operative technique: